This is the fourth generation of our popular GSM remote control for Webasto and Eberspächer pre heaters!
Remote control your pre-heater with a mobile or landline phone using phone calls, SMS or iPhone and Android app. GSMS-PH4 is designed to work in conjunction with the Eberspächer and Webasto controllers shown in image 4 and with heaters that require an analog switch-on-signal (+12/24V). The unit is easily installed parallel with your existing controller with the supplied 3M™ Scotchloks™.
FULL MANUAL CAN BE FOUND HERE
Installation usually takes less than 20 minutes if you have a controller. It is (in some cases) also possible to install the unit without a controller and connect it directly to the heater.
We offer a 2-year guarantee on all of our products!
The GSMS-PH4 unit is developed and manufactured in Sweden* and rigorously tested & well proven. We use only high quality components from authorized distributors.
• Easy to setup and use but packed with functions.
• Schedule start; select a time and date in the future when you want the heater to start.
• Easy IOS and Android app available, "GSMS Remote Control" in Appstore and Google Play.
• Control and setup the unit directly in the mobile app. No programming skills required..
• Can be used free of charged with phone calls as it does not answer the call.
• Supports GSM quad-band and will work worldwide.
• Low power consumption and high strenght signal coverage thanks to the external antenna.
• Monitor the battery voltage and the cabins temperature.
• 4 settings to control how the unit sends back confirmation SMS when the heater is turned on or off.
• Up to 5 authorized phone numbers that's allowed to control the parking heater with phone calls.
• 4 digit security password when controlling the unit with SMS/APP = unlimited users.
• One alarm-input that can be connected to your car-alarm.
• Works on both 12V and 24V systems, control the heater in your truck or other heavy equipment.
• Special "momentary-mode" and potentialfree output for connecting parallell with existing on/off button.
• And more!
The only thing more you need is a SIM-card, read more about it HERE.
Please note, if you have a Webasto 1533 controller you need to confirm that the controller starts the heater with an analog switch-on-signal and not with a W-bus** command, refer to image 4.
*PCB made in China, enclosure made in USA. Picked-and-placed, assembled and tested in Sweden.
**W-bus = Webasto’s own digital communication-bus
|Operating voltage||12V/24V (8-35Vdc)|
|Operating temperature||-30 °C to +70 °C|
|Power consumption||Nominal < 0,3W|
|Timer||10 – 999 minutes (30 minutes default)|
|Timer accuracy||Max 3% off|
|Memory||5 authorized phone numbers|
|Dimensions||Approx. 65 x 28 x 80 mm|
|Cable length||1 meter connection cable|